Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a claim in article in the Daily Express that the actual price set by Everton is £75 million but Chelsea aren't prepared to go above £70 mill. If that is correct, and it sort of has a ring of truth about it, then I guess it's all down to who blinks first but the clock is ticking .

Thing is ticking for who? I would say for Chelsea more then us as we have the player, they want and need him while we dont have to sell, i would hang on till the last week of the window to get what we want and if we dont Januray it is.

Put up another needless video on Instagram at the 5 a side last night but making a point about there not being no banners there this time, has a bit of attitude to him while saying it. I'm really starting to dislike him now tbh

Get the money for him and move on, undecided on Barkley but at least he's never ever disrespected either club or fans and has just stayed quiet.

Sign up Ross flog Rom for 85m to Chelsea and build a squad that doesn't have one player thinking he's too good or big for us.

Some people saying Lukaku can't win, he posts a vid with Chelsea boards in the back ground he gets slated, he post a vid without in the background and he gets slated.... how about he just doesn't post anything at all?

Some people saying Lukaku can't win, he posts a vid with Chelsea boards in the back ground he gets slated, he post a vid without in the background and he gets slated.... how about he just doesn't post anything at all?

He’s allowed to post things on his own social media stuff. He’s just a young guy doing what young guys do.

If people react all nobby over it then that’s their own problem.

I have no problem with him posting on Social Media but retaliating to the 'online fanbase' is stupid. He is going to get this kind of over the top reaction online no matter who he plays for. Don't think any club will have as many sensitive insecure online fans as us though lol.

Thing is ticking for who? I would say for Chelsea more then us as we have the player, they want and need him while we dont have to sell, i would hang on till the last week of the window to get what we want and if we dont Januray it is.

Historically it's rare for a big deal to be done in January similarly the big deals for strikers aren't done late in the summer window. This window is realistically the one in which the biggest fee will be received.

There is another summer window but as they say a lot of water would flow under the bridge in the next 12 months. That said , and I know it's unlikely, everything changes if he signs the new contract.

As for who who the delay impacts on the most then I tend to think both will have wanted matters resolved early but I disageee who it's impacting on the most because the consequences of a move not happening will lead to problems with having a disgruntled player and what you do with him whereas Chelsea will have a secondary target already identified and will simply move on.

Put up another needless video on Instagram at the 5 a side last night but making a point about there not being no banners there this time, has a bit of attitude to him while saying it. I'm really starting to dislike him now tbh
Seems very relaxed and stress free. He knows it's been done.
Hope we are targeting a quality replacement with the fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back