Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep replying though you utter sad act.

It makes no sense, get back to being a sheep. Keep going against your own opinions to be one of the gang (on the internet lollollol)
Oh my. Are you going to sulk now and disappear for a few days or so?

Oh my. Are you going to sulk now and disappear for a few days or so?
I'm sure I've read you saying that to me before.

Ironically, your last post called me boring, which seems to be your favoured criticism of me at the moment for some reason, yet you're constantly repeating yourself.

Secondly, I stopped posting for about 2-3 weeks as I was told I was close to a ban (of some sort) so I backed away. Nothing more.

Ironically, your last post called me boring, which seems to be your favoured criticism of me at the moment for some reason, yet you're constantly repeating yourself.

Secondly, I stopped posting for about 2-3 weeks as I was told I was close to a ban (of some sort) so I backed away. Nothing more.

Calm down Ian mate, this is unbefitting of a man of your standing.

yea-k.gif

Still need that X-factor that player when it's not going to plan pops up with a moment of magic.

Teams above us all have one or multiple

Chelsea - Hazard
Man City - Aguero
Arsenal - Sanchez
Liverpool - Countinho
Manchester United - was Ibra but currently probably don't have one?
Could easily be Henrikh Mkhitaryan but he needs to play more. Agreed they don't have a definitive number 10 though.

Get back to Disney World.

You're taking this stuff way too personally. There's bags and bags more crap chatted about Everton in the internet than the fake ITK's that you seem to have more time for.

You keep replying though you utter sad act.

It makes no sense, get back to being a sheep. Keep going against your own opinions to be one of the gang (on the internet lollollol)
Ian fránd?

Dafuq?

Very disappointed in Mr IanFrandel here, virtually nothing at all about Lukaku and lots of mean attacks against good people who have been Frandly to him
I've not been mean to anyone without provocation.

I've said many times that I think Lukaku will stay, but that's only based on the fact I can't see anyone paying £90+ million for him.

@tommye When was this deal done?

I suspected he was off and the deal done on the qt. But I wavered recently on this as it would be hard to keep it schtum as it has been.

I wish I had put more than 50p at 5 to 1 on Rom going to Chelsea but that's just how I roll. Like a poor arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back