Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he hasn't gone to Chelsea yet, I've prepared this in case he turns up for pre-season

At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to get along

And so you're back from outer space
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me

Go on now, go walk out the door
Just turn around now
'Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye?
Did you think I'd crumble?
Did you think I'd lay down and die?

Oh no not I, I will survive
Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
And I've got all my love to give
And I'll survive
I will survive
Hey, hey

wow you have way too much time on your hands. :)

Yeah, Soz my IT skills weren't up to attaching the clip from YouTube.

go to youtube....find a vid, go below it and find the share button....highlight the link (in blue once selected) right click your mousy button...scroll to "copy"

come back to "ere" and hit the reply to post or new post...hit the likkle fiLM icon....on the same bar (on the top of your message bar)^^^^ starting with B...I....U.....A...A, Basically the 16 th character from left to right (looks like 2 piccys diagonally on top of each other)
It will ask you to "Enter media url" .....right click in the bar and select "paste" from the drop down menu.......

hope that helps xx

Pretty much this although I do think he dosent want him, Lukaku wants them.
Which is a problem for us, he dosent want to be here and we want a lot of money for him and don't seem to have a taker, which is great because he can stay but what if he does nothing but sulk ?
As great as he us I can't stand the fact he seems to love Chelsea more then Everton, makes it hard to support him personally
It's like being dumped by a pretty girl. You want a second chance to soothe your ego. Doesn't necessarily follow that going back is the best choice.

To be honest Rom is a weird one. When he's on 100% he's virtually unplayable, however it seems when he's not arsen he scores a scrappy goal, and just wanders around.

I Love him, but god I hate him as well.

im wondering how much money we have left with the signings we keep making. but sell this guy for 80 odd and then we are still net negative. Somebody quality has to be out there who we have funds for. No idea who, but thats why we have purchased Leicesters chief scout, recruiter or whatever you wish to call steve walsh

go to youtube....find a vid, go below it and find the share button....highlight the link (in blue once selected) right click your mousy button...scroll to "copy"

come back to "ere" and hit the reply to post or new post...hit the likkle fiLM icon....on the same bar (on the top of your message bar)^^^^ starting with B...I....U.....A...A, Basically the 16 th character from left to right (looks like 2 piccys diagonally on top of each other)
It will ask you to "Enter media url" .....right click in the bar and select "paste" from the drop down menu.......

hope that helps xx

Cheers mate, I will try it next time,

Or maybe mature myself into a conceptual academic who reflects both conceptually and relatively into providing posts that challenge the stereotypically poster mindset and lift the context into a mature, non infantile approach to the ways of working of EFC.

hope that helps xx
helped me,Ta

im wondering how much money we have left with the signings we keep making. but sell this guy for 80 odd and then we are still net negative. Somebody quality has to be out there who we have funds for. No idea who, but thats why we have purchased Leicesters chief scout, recruiter or whatever you wish to call steve walsh

Arsenal look like they are getting Laczette for 50 m plus
Proves CL football is not the be all for some players.
I know London is a big draw but IF Rom goes then we will need to spend a good chunk of it 50/70 million on a proven top class CF
Cavani or a player of that ilk.
If it means paying 200 k a week in wages then so be it.
All this talk of Dembele, Beradi etc just won't cut the mustard in a team challenging for top 4
Hell I'd even pay Zlatan 250k a week on a 6/8 month deal when he gets fit.

Reactions: DRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back