Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's this season over with lads...

tenor.gif

Haha. Look i'm excited for next season mate. I'm looking forward to watching all the new lads play, and seeing how they do, but buying the best from all the teams below won't get you CL football. The RS tried and failed with that method. My big worry is who will replace Lukaku?. We don't seem to be linked with many forwards.

C'mon there are 6 teams above us with wayyyy better and bigger squads. Keane, Pickford, Klassen, and Sandro are very good signings, but none of those players would likely get in the teams above us. They will cement 7th, and give us a push in europe.

how on earth are you still on this forum, you talk utter wham

Well, that's this season over with lads...

tenor.gif

I just don't get it. We moan about Everton not buying the players we need and not showing "ambishun" - once we do start spending and showing ambition, all we get is "oh well, the top four are so much bigger than us.....we'll be fighting for 7th again". Sake. How are the players going to play with belief and confidence when the fans are like this?

I just don't get it. We moan about Everton not buying the players we need and not showing "ambishun" - once we do start spending and showing ambition, all we get is "oh well, the top four are so much bigger than us.....we'll be fighting for 7th again". Sake. How are the players going to play with belief and confidence when the fans are like this?

I'm not moaning. As i said i'm excited fir next season, but you can't just ignore the fact we have done nothing in over 20 years, and Keane, Sig, and Pickford won't change that. We have thursday night football now which could hurt our league form, i'm happy with the signings we have brought in and i do think they will cement 7th, but some of you guys get carried away.

I'm not moaning. As i said i'm excited fir next season, but you can't just ignore the fact we have done nothing in over 20 years, and Keane, Sig, and Pickford won't change that. We have thursday night football now which could hurt our league form, i'm happy with the signings we have brought in and i do think they will cement 7th, but some of you guys get carried away.

Who should we be signing mate? Which players that have gone to other clubs in this window would you have wanted? The players we have signed have made us str0nger even if we sell all the deadwood and Barkley, not sure what you expect but there are fans who didnt even expect us to do what we have done this window so far

I'm not moaning.

As i said i'm excited fir next season, but you can't just ignore the fact we have done nothing in over 20 years, and Keane, Sig, and Pickford won't change that. We have thursday night football now which could hurt our league form, i'm happy with the signings we have brought in and i do think they will cement 7th, but some of you guys get carried away.

kyNMd.gif

Who should we be signing mate? Which players that have gone to other clubs in this window would you have wanted? The players we have signed have made us str0nger even if we sell all the deadwood and Barkley, not sure what you expect but there are fans who didnt even expect us to do what we have done this window so far

The players that have gone to other clubs above us we wouldn't get so pointless really.

Haha. Look i'm excited for next season mate. I'm looking forward to watching all the new lads play, and seeing how they do, but buying the best from all the teams below won't get you CL football. The RS tried and failed with that method. My big worry is who will replace Lukaku?. We don't seem to be linked with many forwards.

Wait, how did the RS fail?

Didnt they qualify for the CL this season?

:Blink::Blink::Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back