Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selfie from there time in LA

giphy.gif

I know it's part of youth culture 'n all to instagranny everything but here is an idea, if you got loads of money and you having the best of everything, how about just enjoy it. No need to do a flashy video just to prove what you got for kicking a football around. Perhaps a few nice snaps on holiday to show where you been would be nice but that, that is just an abomination.

I've shown that to my eleven year old lad, who laughed more than me.

His exact words were once he'd stopped laughing were " Dad, Lukaku is a knob head ".

Why did I even open that! They'll be filming their Dutch Rudder session next***

***thanks to this place, I can never un-know what that is, so I'm sworn to wreck the innocence of others.
Will rom's head even fit through the door when he returns to USM Finch Farm. His association with Pogba, can't exactly be looked on as a positive thing. It is behaviour you'd associate with players from united and Chelsea who are out of touch with reality.

I really don't think he'll be a success story if he moves.

They will be expecting the whole package and also after discovering his lack of work rate compared to costa they will soon turn on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back