Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
WILL WE FINALLY GET EMERY?!
emery_vicar-indeed.jpg

If the unimaginable did happen and Koeman joins Barcelona in the Summer, we will have an extensive list of capable managers. Martinez and his failure was rewarded with the Belgium National job. And Koeman would have gone from Saints, to Everton, to Barcelona in a year.

Shows that Everton is a great career move at present.

So he tells the press that he would never manage them, 'born with a bull in his arm (reference to Espanyol) then manages them the season after?

Can't see it myself mate, but stranger things have happened.

The last few years has shown that nobody is loyal and players/managers (even celeb wannabe refs) will do anything for money so I wouldnt rule it out at all.

The chance to earn more money, a better chance of trophies and the opportunity to work with and manage the best player to have ever played the game (not forgetting Suarez and Neymar), if they approached him abd offered him the job I just cant see him saying no.

The last few years has shown that nobody is loyal and players/managers (even celeb wannabe refs) will do anything for money so I wouldnt rule it out at all.

The chance to earn more money, a better chance of trophies and the opportunity to work with and manage the best player to have ever played the game (not forgetting Suarez and Neymar), if they approached him abd offered him the job I just cant see him saying no.

Can't see it myself, be like Big Dunc managing Liverpool. But without the good players.

They do have a massive stand made out of Lego Technic so it's a possibility.

More worried about Koeman going to Arsenal than Barca at this point..... but if there realty are big plans moving forward and RK is a believer .... he's not going anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back