Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier the other week if we lose one of these 5 games after United then he can go... and it looks like we're on course.

He constantly gets it wrong from the start, in regards to both team selection and the tactics/formation. Whether it's long ball or tikki takka, the majority of managers in the premier league all have a definitive plan. You can see what they're trying to do week in week out. Koeman seems to stumble around, trying desperately to find a winning formula. Sometimes he does, but the majority of time he doesn't. Aside from the City game this year, and to a lesser extent United, I don't think he knows how to set us up.

It's nearly October and he doesn't know his best team or how he wants us to play. That's just not good enough having spent £150 million and for where we want to be. He's on the defensive already and attempting to lower our expectations down to the point where we should be happy with 7th, and like the great one once said he wants us as fans to know our role and shut our mouths. No thank you.

As I said earlier the other week if we lose one of these 5 games after United then he can go... and it looks like we're on course.

It's not the losses that bother me, it's the way we're losing

We gave away 2 points to 10 man City, we literally just gave up and tried to soak up pressure from 10 men vs 11
We didn't even show up for Chelsea
We were garbage against the West Brom of Italy... Atalanta
We were ok against UTD for half a game
Can't really comment on Sunderland as they're struggling in the Championship and it wasn't streamed so couldn't watch it
We look utter garbage at home and 1-0 down to Bournemouth, BOURNEMOUTH FFS

I could take all this if we played entertaining football, but we've been average at best and Division 3 standard at worst

thing is , we haven't got a bad squad.

we need someone who will pick a team that will mold together, not just pick the most expensive 11.

the change needs to happen before we get any deeper in the mire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back