Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a firm believer that you play players in the correct position. I'm sick of watching us start games with no wingers and no strikers and then being surprised when we have no one in the box for about the first hour of the game, till we bring on someone like DCL, Vlasic or Niasse

I'm personally not sure what today's result had to do with Ronnie. The defense was horrid and it was mostly on crosses and set pieces. They needed another CB, but he's forced to play with Williams and Holgate right now. What can he do about that?

The last berk got 2 full seasons serving up this garbage so Ron gets more time from me but he needs to pull the finger out sharpish and figure out how to win some football matches.

He didn't get £150m to chuck away on dross. Plus as bad as it got with Martinez I still always felt we could win games and score.

This stuff is just dire

He should be dismissed this evening.
Assembled a disorganised rabble, alienated the only player capable of scoring. Sold our best player and bought Davy Klaassen. Keeps persisting with Williams.

He is Mike Walker bad.

Just get him gone Everton.

Unbeaten in 3 hey ;)

Really though, that was absolutely grim but I don't think changing the manager will help. Over recent times we've always had quality in the team. Be that from Baines and Coleman at full back or Lukaku and Barkley going forward.

I see nothing in that team tonight to get me excited. It's a mix of steady pros and a few promising kids who should probably be out on loan in the Championship. We can change the manager but it won't change the fact the players aren't anywhere near the standard required to match the alleged ambitions of Champions League football.

Exactly this - we are crying out for someone to take the game by the horns but no one is doing it.

Starts with no width, no pace, and 2 DMs = crap, finishes with width, pace and 1 DM = miles better, wonder if Koeman will have sussed something out here.

Don't be stupid - will be straight back to the most turgid unimaginative starting 11 possible.

I'm personally not sure what today's result had to do with Ronnie. The defense was horrid and it was mostly on crosses and set pieces. They needed another CB, but he's forced to play with Williams and Holgate right now. What can he do about that?

He's the coach. He sets the team, the formation and the tactics. We spent £140M in the summer and we're much worse than last season. I'm running out of excuses to defend him with.

Think the board should seriously been thinking of pulling the trigger although I wouldn't until they have an immediate replacement. It's his fault the whole squad is out of form!

We have 1 point from the Atalanta and Apollon Limassol games.Held to a draw at home by some minnows from Cyprus and we got smashed over in Italy by a medicore (mind you if Atalanta are mediocre then what are we?) Atalanta side.Im not intrested in hearing any excuses or postive spin because that's all a load of bs.We should be capable of beating a team like Apollon Limassol if we are aiming to win this competition.So i think it's fair to say that with regards to this current european campaign Koeman is blotting his copybook big time.

A group stage exit would be totally unacceptable.God forgive me for saying this but at least under Martinez we breezed through the group stage.Then again Martinez that time probably had a better Everton team than the one Ronald Koeman spent all this money assembling.Maybe i might calm down again when the dust clears.But i am proper fuming tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back