Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time for him to go. We've played dire football now since March. You could see in pre season that our shape and tempo wasn't there and nothing has improved. He's had the money to bring in players for huge amounts, we've brought in players he has wanted, and he's managed Everton to play the worse togger I've seen since the Walter Smith days........

He's got to go and I for one am hoping that this international break see's movement in this direction. Enough is enough.

He's going to blame the handball for the result. Ready made excuse. I can't be bothered anymore.

The performances are just not getting any better. Hoofball with Niasse to save his team with 140 million quid invested from their crisis of confidence because he hasn't got a clue how to set them up every week. I saw it in preseason but now we're in the first week of October and look second best to Bournemouth and Burnley.

EverythingIsFineMeme-e1492979423206.jpeg

Only one outcome now in all honesty. See Mourinho 2015 Chelsea... When the players stop playing...

This exactly. Mourinho wasn't a bad manager. Players let him down big time. Some of our players have done a similar thing here. They aren't against Koeman but they are shot of confidence which will take time to be regained.

Fans thinking we can get Ancelotti are deluded. As I've said previously, he's bought a whole new team. Which takes time to bed in. I'd give him until Christmas to turn it around.

The myth that professional footballers who play together in training every day need time to 'bed in'. That kind of wrong-headed thinking will get us relegated.

Really cant see how he can turn this around. Hes more stubborn than Martines and wont accept that the players he bought arent working.

We need a team and system not a set of indivules. Like watchin englend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back