Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Ross Barkley joins Chelsea, er, Villa on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest bush in the jungle.

If you know, you know.
I saw the photos. I was disappointed.

Jags has got a bigger willy
I see he’s been videoed kicking off in a hotel in Mayfair with Deli Alli like an absolute knobhead.

Clearly receptionists are less of a threat than Liverpool hard men then lol
Did Barkley say owt in that clip? I just heard Dele and some Cockney bloke muttering about how awful the pair of them were.

Barkley out on razz in the early hours of a morning with opposing team member who has just tonked the team he plays for... Thats were it goes all wrong we are well rid.

not sure I get that logic mate, Neville Southall was quite a good player and he never once troubled the scorers. There's more to being a good togger player than just how many goals the individual scores.
I hear you mate. I just think Ross has different qualities to Gomes. Image one complementing the other in our midfield, instead of the dross Ross had to play with when here.

I hear you mate. I just think Ross has different qualities to Gomes. Image one complementing the other in our midfield, instead of the dross Ross had to play with when here.
OK, but when I watch Ross now, even in Chelsea's midfield, I see the same player we had 4 years ago. The media won't be so gushing over him next season when he is at the barcodes. Shame as he has some great qualities but he's a luxury, he hides and a few tap ins for a top 4 side don't mask that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back