Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like people wanted Barkley to turn around to Chelsea and say “No, you will but me now God dammit. I don’t care if I’m going to be injured for the next three months. If I say that you will buy me now, then you will buy me now or suffer the consequences!”.

As if.
That’s the thing though mate he was having his medical and he pulled out of it not Chelsea different story if Chelsea pulled out of it , Iv still never heard of that happening again

That’s the thing though mate he was having his medical and he pulled out of it not Chelsea different story if Chelsea pulled out of it , Iv still never heard of that happening again

My understanding is that Chelsea were informed of a real-life injury and chose not to buy him. I don’t believe that Barkley fabricated an injury.

I don’t believe the Daily Mirror. A kopite rag, if ever there was one. Stopping mid-medical to have ‘second thoughts’. Total blag, imo.

He did actually have a real-life injury, didn’t he?
He did have a injury but Chelsea already knew about it as he wasn’t playing at the time , I think he gave a interview why he didn’t go threw with it , but to me and a lot of people it sounded like he chiseled Everton out of 20 odd mill

He did have a injury but Chelsea already knew about it as he wasn’t playing at the time , I think he gave a interview why he didn’t go threw with it , but to me and a lot of people it sounded like he chiseled Everton out of 20 odd mill

I don’t think Barkley has the brains for that. If that was his plan, he didn’t even have to engage in a Chelsea medical. He could have just said “I’ll fight for my beloved blues” and left things until January without the hoo-ha.

Chelsea aren’t going to spend double for an injured player they could get for half price in January. Everton wouldn’t do it either.

Is there actually any truth to this transfer or is it guess work from the usual crowd to seem in the know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.