Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

He's an absolute helmet but if we can use him this season then so be it.

Take him for the season with salary laced with targets and dangle a big fat contract in front of him.

Then after the last game during the lap of honour Contract Dave gives him the eyes as he strips to the waist to reveal a tattoo of his contract before he gets it lazered off in the centre circle as we bring Jags out to assure him that we really are booing him.

If he's free on reduced wages then he will be an option off the bench. Can't see the harm.
I would be free mate and on about £50 per week due to the fact that I am 65 and haven't exercised in 55 years. I would almost certainly out in more effort on the the field and show more bottle than that utter flange would!

He's an absolute helmet but if we can use him this season then so be it.

Take him for the season with salary laced with targets and dangle a big fat contract in front of him.

Then after the last game during the lap of honour Contract Dave gives him the eyes as he strips to the waist to reveal a tattoo of his contract before he gets it lazered off in the centre circle as we bring Jags out to assure him that we really are booing him.

The Jags part here has me in stitches, well done sir

I'm pragmatic over signings this summer. I will take whatever improves the squad and keeps us up. It's working with what little we've got, to spend. Unfortunately, he is better than anyone else we have at the moment.

Do we reckon he will be there tonight? Sat in the directors box next to Bill? He will come down at half time to be paraded around the pitch to a chorus of boo’s waving an Everton scarf in the air. “Our number 8, Ross Barkley!”

It's all relative though. The majority would have welcomed back Judas Arteta as manager.
Well Arteta was a good player for us an we got a fee.

Barkley flattered to deceive. We put up with a lot of crud from him in the hope he would come good. Nurtured him through his injury, then he did the dirty on us. He really is a ratbag that I couldn’t support.

Status
Not open for further replies.