Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the definitive answer. In a tweet on Saturday night he says it was disappointing he didn't get on at Arsenal but was looking forward to signing a new contract. Bizarre he didn't get a kick in our 4-7-0 set up

We have the definitive answer. In a tweet on Saturday night he says it was disappointing he didn't get on at Arsenal but was looking forward to signing a new contract. Bizarre he didn't get a kick in our 4-7-0 set up
so he signs the contract this week does any one seriously think moyes will start him saturday, not a dickies

so he signs the contract this week does any one seriously think moyes will start him saturday, not a dickies

I was all for the way Moyes was going, I thought he was gonna use him sparingly, not put much pressure on him, ease him in.

I didnt think he would just bin him off, the only thing I can say in his defense is MAYBE he doesnt wanna play him while we are getting dicked everywhere so as not to dent his confidence, but the way hes just ignoring him must be burning his head off.

Hes really not a people person Mr Moyes.

I was all for the way Moyes was going, I thought he was gonna use him sparingly, not put much pressure on him, ease him in.

I didnt think he would just bin him off, the only thing I can say in his defense is MAYBE he doesnt wanna play him while we are getting dicked everywhere so as not to dent his confidence, but the way hes just ignoring him must be burning his head off.

Hes really not a people person Mr Moyes.
and to be fair mout your one of his biggest fans on here ,his man management is w..k

We were awful yesterday, even allowing for Stoke's dismal tactics and contribution. When the ref added seven minutes at the end, I thought it didn't matter, we would not have scoredif he had put on another 70.
The game was crying out for a young, fearless pup to run down the middle....once again Ross Barkley was left on the bench. The rumblings have begun about his contract. How do you think he feels knowing we are a crap team- and he can't get in it? I would be off

`HOW THE HELL IS A 34 YEAR OLD DONKEY WHOSE BEEN OUT FOR TWO MONTHS COME STRAIGHT IN OVER ME AFTER A MAN OF THE MATCH PERFERMANCE AGAINST QPR`

Signed a 4 and 1/2 year deal today.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/12/16/blues-secure-barkley-deal

Everton have secured the services of teenage midfielder Ross Barkley on a new long term contract.

Barkley has agreed terms on a four-and-a-half year deal which keeps him at Goodison until the summer of 2016.

The highly-rated academy graduate has this year made the progression to Everton's first team, making his debut in the first game of the season against QPR.

He turned 18 two weeks ago, making him eligible to pen a lengthy deal to stay at Goodison.

Chairman Bill Kenwright said: "We are pleased but obviously not at all surprised that Ross has agreed his first long term contract with the Club.

"Ross has recently talked of his commitment to Everton and his growth under the very special guidance of David Moyes, his staff and indeed our senior players. That combination of expertise can only be of benefit to any young footballer."

Barkley was poised to breakthrough last season before a freak injury sustained with England Under-19s saw him suffer a horrific leg break.

That blow kept him out until the summer when he toured America with the first team.

Speaking in this month's Evertonian magazine, Barkley said: "I am still only very young and the manager knows what he's doing and what's best for me.

"He's had young players coming through before. That's what's great about Everton. The manager will always give young players the chance to play at the right time."

Stuart Pearce handed Barkley his first Under-21s call-up earlier this season, while most recently he captained - and scored for - Everton in their Youth Cup win over Crystal Palace this week.

Barkley has four starts and three substitute appearances this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.