Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stat:

Ross Barkley used to hang round Wavertree astros with a ball in his hand on his own trying to get a game of footy with the fellas.

Result:

Frequently got knocked back (my mate being one of them) beacause he was too good and made them (the older lot) look ****. True story! Age (12-15)

He needs to be tied down to a crazy long term contract with a ridiculous buy-out clause. WE CANNOT LOOSE THIS LAD.

Chelsea was probably his most frustrating game from a decison making point of view but he's just so exciting, keeps demanding the ball and you sense that fear in opposition teams when he runs at them. He gives us some injection on the counter attack with his dribbling and range of passing. That pass he effortlessly fizzed into Mirallas when David Luiz took him down around the half way lane, you just don't see Everton players doing that...

Height, strength, decent turn of pace, ambidexterity and as talented as anyone in the country with the ball at his feet, he's got a long way to go but he's could even surpass players like Rooney and Gerrard in my opinion.

Chelsea was probably his most frustrating game from a decison making point of view but he's just so exciting, keeps demanding the ball and you sense that fear in opposition teams when he runs at them. He gives us some injection on the counter attack with his dribbling and range of passing. That pass he effortlessly fizzed into Mirallas when David Luiz took him down around the half way lane, you just don't see Everton players doing that...

Height, strength, decent turn of pace, ambidexterity and as talented as anyone in the country with the ball at his feet, he's got a long way to go but he's could even surpass players like Rooney and Gerrard in my opinion.

Thought you'd be a fan. Agreed on the bottom bit too mate. He's got it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back