Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people ultimately expect Ross to leave?

Very confused by it, at his boyhood club playing every week, with a view to earning probably 6 figures (not that money's everything obviously, but it helps...) learning under Koeman, Dunc, etc., sadly I think he's gone but think he'll regret it.

Think Koeman's done right thing giving him this deadline, can't be doing with a whole summer of this

Name one good away game he has had since Xmas? 1 goal and 2 assists all season away from home? From a player who is given a free role? Great? not for me better yes, but not Great!

Palace probably - the last time any of the team played well away from home so that's an unfair comparison.

If we had signed him for £30 mil (which is a price some people are talking about) we would all be saying what a disappointment he had been and a what a waste of money, fact! We want him to do well, but he doesn't, simple as that!

If we had signed him for £30 mil (which is a price some people are talking about) we would all be saying what a disappointment he had been and a what a waste of money, fact! We want him to do well, but he doesn't, simple as that!

10 assists this season...

He's not hit the heights yet we all thought he might. Doesn't mean he isn't doing well.

Palace probably - the last time any of the team played well away from home so that's an unfair comparison.
But he is our superstar and too good for us? but its unfair to expect him to have a good game away from home? Ok!

I mean, I get the whole boyhood club thing but I can also 100% see why you would not want to play for the club you support. Much less pressure.

Ross of all people should know what it means to play for Everton. He needs Franny Jeffers or someone in his ear to explain how stupid he is being.

I'm sure he does, still doesn't need abuse while he's still wearing the colours. We have no idea what's going on behind closed doors and why this seems to taking a turn for the worse

There's nothing really wrong with what Koeman is saying Everton are going to need to sell if he doesn't sign the deal this much is obvious, but I'm not sure that calling his bluff in such a public way isn't just going to help push him out the door.

He has one year left in his contract. He cannot ditch...if he does not want to sign he needs to give an answer or else he will be sold. The club cannot wait for him to make a decision forever.

I am not too bothered if he goes...unlike Lukaku.

All we can do is hope he stays, if he doesn't it's his choice and nobody has made the decision for him but himself. We will accept and move on.

I mean, I get the whole boyhood club thing but I can also 100% see why you would not want to play for the club you support. Much less pressure.
If argue that he'd be under much more pressure if he does move, especially if there's a significant sum involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back