Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as Rooney returns, Ross looks like he's leaving :(

Proper sad this

I can't believe that he is leaving just as the club looks like it's ready to move forwards

It must be a big club after him, I can't imagine he's bailing to Newcastle or West Ham, especially when things are so exciting here at the moment

I think he might genuinely just be injured, Mikey. Or it's a message. 'Sign, or we're not messing about'.

Ross really hasn't helped himself by not making it clear - IF that's the case - to the club as to what he wants to do.

The timing isn't great, though, I'll admit.

No big clubs are after him.

They must be

Why on earth would he leave otherwise?

No matter how possibly fractured his relationship is with Koeman, he's still sure to get plenty of minutes next season

Why would he walk out on his boyhood team now, when things are looking up, to go to a team further down the pecking order, for probably less money?

Newcastle aren't matching our wages

Spurs or Arsenal have tapped him up methinks, hence why we haven't heard anything. It's all being done on the quiet

They must be

No matter how possibly fractured his relationship is with Koeman, he's still sure to get plenty of minutes next season

Why would he walk out on his boyhood team now, when things are looking up, to go to a team further down the pecking order, for probably less money?

Spurs or Arsenal have tapped him up methinks

He obviously doesn't get along with Koeman.

I'm willing to bet a lot of money that neither of those clubs have looked twice at him.

I called it a while back.......

Barkley Newcastle.webp

They must be

Spurs or Arsenal have tapped him up methinks, hence why we haven't heard anything. It's all being done on the quiet

It is weird that Bolasie has travelled though, long way to travel with a knee problem

Something is rotten here and it will be interesting what comes out in the wash eventually.

I really like Ross, I hope he stays, replacing him for Sigurdsson is a downgrade and we will be worse off for it.

Okay. That's fair.

My point was, that you got this text on the same day that Giroud went to Aus and said he wanted to stay at Arsenal.

I'm not saying both won't happen, just pointing out there's obviously two sides to every story.

Are you willing to disclose where your mate gets his info?
lolNo chance on here!! It’s from in the club though. I know what you’re saying about two sides and these were before the stuff about him wanting to stay at Arsenal. They may both happen or things may change. Just passing on info I get.

Dead weird situation this. None of the big clubs seem to want him and even if they did I can't see him getting much of a game. To seemingly be intent on leaving, as an Evertonian, when the club seems to be in the most promising position it's been in his entire life. It just doesn't add up, there must be something we're missing.

It is weird that Bolasie has travelled though, long way to travel with a knee problem

He's a huge name in Africa. It could just well be that it's down to marketing reasons.

Bolasie has finished his rehab and is back in light training, I believe.

Obviously no where near ready to kick a ball in anger, but I think the actual 'recovery' part is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back