Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought Ross would become something special for Everton. Now i am not sure at all. Martinez's game ruined him and he never seems to run a game.
I look back to the goal against Newcastle and wonder what has happene. He is not the worst, but he may have to leave to regain his spark and confidence.

And for 3 years he worked under a manager who thought the sun shined out of his arse and he was still [Poor language removed].
So he's gone from one extreme to the other. is it too much to ask to find someone who might actually work on his weaknesses and promote his strengths?!

This is the thing, No matter how bad he is for us I really do think he'd instantly improve if you put him in a decent team like say Arsenal or Spurs with other talented creative players.

This could be true, problem is that is going to take us at least 3 windows of Moshiri throwing money at it to get to that standard, are we really going to dither with Ross for 18 months?
For me it just isn't going to happen for him at Everton,if at all, for me we really may as well sell him as we will either never see that potential or will miss out on a nice wedge

The game was there for the taking in the first half and it's Barkley responsibility to try and make the difference but I thought he was very poor.

Jesus.
Martinez over indulged him.
Koeman makes him run alot and has the ball played over his head.
It's bloody obvious, isn't it?

Not really... I asked for proof that nobody has "[worked] on his weaknesses and [promoted] his strengths" - you seemingly have some kind of inside knowledge into how the coaches at Everton have been working with Barkley for 3 years, so please indulge me with this information!

Status
Not open for further replies.