Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
go and vault me. I said back before the summer that stones would be in demand and was told I was wrong.

got the wrong team who would bid but I was spot on someone would be after him.

said this about barkley since before he really kicked off as a first team player that it would pan out that way. If this summer is anything to go by we probably won't sell him but either way .....
Ever heard the expression "even a broken clock is right twice a day"?

You chat so much tosh it's no wonder you get one or two right. Have a gold star darling
or you all enjoy telling me I'm wrong every time i post whether I'm right or otherwise.

jesus I could write in caps and claim to be in the know and you would still tell me I'm wrong and patronise me when it did happen.

or you all enjoy telling me I'm wrong every time i post whether I'm right or otherwise.

jesus I could write in caps and claim to be in the know and you would still tell me I'm wrong and patronise me when it did happen.
Hahaha that's because you say some silly stuff mate.
Self congratulating yourself on the odd occasion you're right is highly amusing, keep it up.

Doesn't take a genius to say that Ross Barkley will be in demand next summer.

Hahaha that's because you say some silly stuff mate.
Self congratulating yourself on the odd occasion you're right is highly amusing, keep it up.

Doesn't take a genius to say that Ross Barkley will be in demand next summer.
ok mate. but I said it (and probably on here) 2 years ago picking the year out. that's not exactly just making a vague guess is it mate? that is like 3 seasons ahead? bit too specific for a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back