2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's still defenlety going after talking to Sam and the board rush him back from his hamstring injury in the u23s and give him extra training before he's fully fit. Snap that hamstring again and watch him sat injured all next season at Chelsea/spurs

I can't wait to see him go. He has no excuses left. If he hated Koeman, that's not an issue now. The team is on the up again, the youngsters are coming through and signing on. He would get more game time with us than with Spurs or Chelsea. Spurs won't pay him any more than we have offered because Levy is tight and if he pays Ross more then the rest of the team will be up in arms for new contracts.

He has basically shafted the club, we will get peanuts for him now, when we could have got a decent fee in the summer.
Plus, I just don't rate him. 2 or 3 decent quality moments in a season, along with hundreds of poor passes and lost possession. He is anonymous in defence as well. we can find much better.

I can honestly understand rooney leaving, he went and won everything there is to win, all time top goal scorer ( did hurt at the time of course ) but if barkley goes to spurs it's just scummy, he wont win a thing there! they are a much better team like but they are glorified bottlers

Good luck Roscoe, hope you get to play in front of fans who appreciate your talent.

Would be nice if Roscoe appreciated us back as well like, after all we as a club and the fans that supported him through his massive injuries, have made the poor sod a millionaire many times over. At least Rooney gave us the chance of a massive fee at the time.....m

I am not sure any of the clubs mentioned will come in for him, he has had no game time so how can they judge if he is up to it. Think they will lay off until summer. So if that is the case should we put him in the shop window by giving him game time at the expense of players who want to stay? For me if he is not committed to us can spend his time in the U23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back