Rotten Apple Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CHERRIES 'beet' us and we've 'bean' awful in the last two games. Some players have 'berried' their heads in the sand.
'Fennely' enough we never 'fig'ured them out.
We need to 'guava' go out and squeeze from the front and not 'leek' defensively.
Arron lemon doesn't get mushroom out on the right and needs to come 'olive' a bit more and 'pepper' them from long range
'Quince' essentially we need to 'raisin' our game 'turnip' on time and win 'ugli'!

The CHERRIES 'beet' us and we've 'bean' awful in the last two games. Some players have 'berried' their heads in the sand.
'Fennely' enough we never 'fig'ured them out.
We need to 'guava' go out and squeeze from the front and not 'leek' defensively.
Arron lemon doesn't get mushroom out on the right and needs to come 'olive' a bit more and 'pepper' them from long range
'Quince' essentially we need to 'raisin' our game 'turnip' on time and win 'ugli'!

Watch you don't go to seed.

geri.webp

I think it'll take longer than 5 games to alter a three year mentality they've had.

I'm not sure it's a bad egg in the squad.
I think the manager is going to have to shelve a couple of golf sessions this week and stay around at FF long enough to get his message across again. I hope it isn't too much of an inconvenience.

After a new manager bounce they have reverted back to form. Too many passengers.

All the top teams work their socks off. Even Utd don't get away with going through the motions in this league.

I think we need to start Davies for Barkley and play a more traditional 4-3-3 with Mirallas and Bolasie on the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back