Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Round of 16 Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made friends with Jordan Henderson and been linked witha move to Liverpool

It`s not normal all this and quite sad.

Imagine getting yourself worked up into a frenzy of hate, over one of the best prospects English football has had in years, who also seems to be a very level headed and decent young man, just because he appears to have become friends with a footballer from the RS and is possibly going to move to them too ???

Last edited:

Gvardiol has impressed me in Croatia. But the Japanese.....how can you dislike them?

Come on Japan!
What?? They'll still be found 40 years from now coming out of the Quatari sand dunes still cheering on the team.
If the war wasn't enough then there's the rise of the tinney car (now overpriced), the redesign of the process world, wrestling for the obese and all those awful godzilla movies!

What?? They'll still be found 40 years from now coming out of the Quatari sand dunes still cheering on the team.
If the war wasn't enough then there's the rise of the tinney car (now overpriced), the redesign of the process world, wrestling for the obese and all those awful godzilla movies!
I wasn't going political with my comment, just commenting that their brand of football and the whole underdog thing is appealing. Sorry if I triggered you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back