Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Round of 16 Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do like this new reffing, where every time a footballer falls over it isnt a free kick.

Yet some refs blow up at any hint of contact regardless of whether the player goes down, and there’s yet to be an advantage played in the entire tournament so far. I think this is the worst standard of refereeing I’ve ever seen in football and that includes the Premier League.

Yet some refs blow up at any hint of contact regardless of whether the player goes down, and there’s yet to be an advantage played in the entire tournament so far. I think this is the worst standard of refereeing I’ve ever seen in football and that includes the Premier League.

I think its been fine, a few dodgy decisions aside. Opinions innit.

Shocked.

Spain took a man on, and caused Morocco problems. Played a forward ball over the top… and cause Morocco problems.

This style they’re playing is poison, yet when they play a bit they’re actually half decent.

I think we can definitively discount the fanciful notion that Spain "allowed" Japan to beat them to eliminate Germany. Obviously, that idea was ludicrous on numerous levels, but plainly today we can see that Spain are, frankly, no great shakes at all.

Whoever wins France-England will be in the final - with only Portugal an outside chance of stopping them.

In fairness there was only one person on here, floating that conspiracy and he’s got that many agendas on the go, he’s going quite mad with it all.

So, you’re quite right to discount that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back