Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Round of 16 Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange, isn't it
It is strange and yet also understandable. These people have given up on winning a trophy ever again with Everton, so they act like fans of Burnley or Swindon and support the national team in the hope of a bit of reflected glory.

It's a colossally sad state of affairs.

The number of free kicks Walker's going to hand to France trying to get the better of Mbappe.

England's defence overall are trash.

That'll be the deciding factor.

Even if they got past France, the Spanish style will leave them running after shadows.

I'm patient though. I can wait until next weekend or next midweek for Spain...or even two weeks today for Brazil to rout this lot.

It's all good.

I love that you’re already making contingency plans in case England get past France. I do feel for you, this obsession is unhealthy. Your head will fully fall off possibly to the point of a ban if England win on Saturday.

I’d rather Everton win a corner than ANY international team win the World Cup… can’t understand how you could be a massive club football fan and give more than 0% care to international football. World cups are great fun to watch but my only preference is a non diving team win it…
Because I like watching football in general and tbh get more enjoyment out of a match if I am not a pure neutral.

Sure I’ll support England/USA in their matches but I can also get invested in other international teams too.

It isn’t like I am betraying Everton by enjoying another teams win

The number of free kicks Walker's going to hand to France trying to get the better of Mbappe.

England's defence overall are trash.

That'll be the deciding factor.

Even if they got past France, the Spanish style will leave them running after shadows.

I'm patient though. I can wait until next weekend or next midweek for Spain...or even two weeks today for Brazil to rout this lot.

It's all good.
France are the big test. I think we will cut Spain apart. Will be France or England against Brazil. Probably France

I love that you’re already making contingency plans in case England get past France. I do feel for you, this obsession is unhealthy. Your head will fully fall off possibly to the point of a ban if England win on Saturday.
As I said: I'm patient.

If the Crusaders beat France, Spain and Brazil there's no point in arguing with that.

But I KNOW it wont happen.

?‍♂️

It is strange and yet also understandable. These people have given up on winning a trophy ever again with Everton, so they act like fans of Burnley or Swindon and support the national team in the hope of a bit of reflected glory.

It's a colossally sad state of affairs.

Yet to see an Everton flag with a silhouette of a George's cross and "help for heroes" on yet, so thankfully we've not slipped that far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back