Round of 32 draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we get the fixtures on the 15th, we don't know about EFC ticket release or allocation, do we think we can just buy a neutral ticket from who ever we play website, so flight tixs can be booked asap

Even though we get the fixtures on the 15th, we don't know about EFC ticket release or allocation, do we think we can just buy a neutral ticket from who ever we play website, so flight tixs can be booked asap
That's exactly what I will be doing, unless it's Moscow.

I really dont want a place that we will take stupid numbers, its just to many fans.

Give me Germany or even Turkey.

It's quite amazing really, that the potential list of teams the RS could face is actually easier (on paper) than the list we could face. Where's the justice in that?!

how so? wouldnt they get group winners?

nea really, they are crap. not fuzzed about who they get
Because, on paper, the list of potential group winners, with us and likely Spurs out of the equation, isn't that amazing.

But then again, Basle isn't a club on paper that would strike fear into the hearts of many, but a lot of previously smaller clubs are really coming to the fore nowadays.

That's exactly what I will be doing, unless it's Moscow.

As Wolfsburg was my first European away, I take it all clubs will have and will offer neutral seats next to official away end?
I'm.sure someone on here will be posting a full on buying procedure for the drawn clubs website!!

I really dont want a place that we will take stupid numbers, its just to many fans.

Give me Germany or even Turkey.

I don't get this. Why would you not want loads of fans at the game? Also, we'd take shed loads to any German club.

Sorry if I've misunderstood your post.

If at any stage we get Moscow, that's a trip to make. It's a great city for a 3 or 4-day break.
Easyjet go there to Dodometyevo Airport which is about an hour by local car from the city centre.
Accommodation isn't cheap, but most of the hotels are a good standard and the expensive one are excellent.
Policing is strict, but not ridiculous like France... unless you misbehave.
The Metro Underground system is cheap as chips with unlimited travel on any trip, totally unlike the Tube in London !!!
And the people are very, very friendly and welcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back