Round of 32 draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too many in lille, sqaure rammed, bars rammed, tube rammed.

Trouble on the eurostar, police on riot alert etc.

Germany all fans were spread out, the cities are huge and they handle crowds better.

I enjoyed wolfsbug much more than lille.....too many 1st timers for me.

Little bit snobby that mate.

I think it's great that so many Evertonians had the opportunity to go to a European away.

Also, all the problems in Lille were hardly the fault of the Everton fans.

I'd be happy with Azerbaijan. As Pabbers said, the more random trips have been the best - Kharkiv, Minsk, Bucharest and Krasnodar have all been great.
Plus lets not forget that they'd have to haul their behinds thousands of miles across europe for the home leg. A good chance to get a draw/win over there then smash them at home.

Little bit snobby that mate.

I think it's great that so many Evertonians had the opportunity to go to a European away.

Also, all the problems in Lille were hardly the fault of the Everton fans.

Agree completely with this bit.

We've earned praise from certain sections of the media with how well the fans have taken to it. In fairness we have had some easy trips to make but have still taken more than most of the bigger clubs in England would.

Lille was shambolic from the Police and I would say that any trouble that arose during that trip was down to the locals and police.

In a round where there's all manner of restrictions on who we can and cannot play, I just want the easiest tie. Get to the last 16, and frankly, you're gonna have to be able to beat all of the other 15 if you want to win the cup, so I wouldn't care who we get at that stage. I just want us to get to the last 16 and not get shafted by someone like Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back