Royal Liver Buildings are now Royal Blue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to work in the Liver Building. Worked on the 1st, 4th, and 8th floors in my time there, but also had to go to the floors above, and also had access to the roof and clock towers. Good to see it's now Everton....there'll be plenty of RS who are pretty sick going into work every morning

While we're at it, get those hideous red Liver Birds on the gates at the entrance to the Cruise Ships landing stage painted over too.

They've just been doing some commercial stuff in the building with Osman dressed as an old man and then he jumped in a Taxi outside - no idea what it was all about.

Please please light them birds up. rather win football matches all day. But it still would be nice

In short - Sadly, No.

My Mole further informs me that there is no reason we could not start to use a Liverbird if we wished and advises that a tweak of the wing position from the current 'Ascendant' position to a 'Resurgent' might apply...rather apt and fitting.
Reminds me of that story when Roger Waters left Pink Floyd and wanted ownership of the Pig's image rights,which Pink Floyd used as a floating pig at gigs and was on t-shirts and other merchandise.

The remaining band just added testicles to the pig and got around the legal dispute.lol

Reminds me of that story when Roger Waters left Pink Floyd and wanted ownership of the Pig's image rights,which Pink Floyd used as a floating pig at gigs and was on t-shirts and other merchandise.

The remaining band just added testicles to the pig and got around the legal dispute.lol

Apart from the fact that it's very unlikely that we will ever go anywhere near the Liverbird. Its just so much not worth it...
In fact it probably borders on kopite behavior.
My research was made - purely in a what if we did way (due to some outlandish claim put about that the rs owned everything remotely Liverbird or Liverbird connected.)

@diggerdestroyer
Turns out here wouldn't be jack they could do if we lit them up blue, actual painting them blue might be out with it being a grade1 listing building and them being pale green for 100yrs.

Anyway, there is nothing to dispute, the rs don't own anything except the yellow cartoon bird on the red shirt
Just sayin like.

Status
Not open for further replies.