Rugby World Cup 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
One other thing I will add before I put this issue to rest:

What other team needs to perform a lame, pointless and ridiculous tradition before each match in order to delude themselves into thinking that not only are they unique, but they are also vastly superior to everyone else in every way?

The RS of course! The Haka is tantamount to singing that funeral dirge You'll Never Walk Alone before every home match. 'Look at us! We're special!'

Sigmund Freud would have a field day uncovering the psychology behind that mess!
Well, they are the most successful sporting team of all time aren't they? Highest win ratio by any side in any sport sitting around 80%?

He wouldn't need very long.
Lol... It's true.

But I reckon that a doctorate candidate trying to get his PhD in psychiatry should spend a month amongst kopite supporters.

Not only will he get enough material to pass his thesis summa cum laude, but he'll probably get published in a medical journal as well! 🤯

Well, they are the most successful sporting team of all time aren't they? Highest win ratio by any side in any sport sitting around 80%?

I agree with you there, but you should be able to achieve that without the circus side show.

To me, that shows a genuine lack of true character.

Lol... It's true.

But I reckon that a doctorate candidate trying to get his PhD in psychiatry should spend a month amongst kopite supporters.

Not only will he get enough material to pass his thesis summa cum laude, but he'll probably get published in a medical journal as well! 🤯
they only want a phd, they aint trying for the Victoria Cross...

score France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back