Rumour: Banega gets permit , or so I'm told

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it was 24 games, its really hard to judge, the lad has played barely more than 60 games in his whole career, he clearly has some talent, he has played for some top teams.

Yes they were on loan before we signed them, but were any of them on loan to other clubs and rejected by those other clubs before we took them on ?

My main point is that Banega isn't rated by his own club Valencia, and after a loan spell at Atletico, Atletico were'nt too impressed either. Part of that might be that he only started 6 games for them and was sent off twice .lol
Yes, he could prove a success at Everton, but the Prem is a big step up in pace from La Liga.

We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed I guess.

Atletico couldn't afford him anyway, so we really don't know whether they'd have signed him or not. And I'd advise you to ask Valencia fans what they think of him, the majority want him to stay.

Valencia are messed up at the moment, Fernandes was signed for big money and loaned out. He came back and is now one of there key players.

Arteta was loaned out to PSG, they didn't sign him. He went to Rangers, he couldn't get into the Sociedad team and he finally settled with us. Some players take time to find the right club.

He could very well flop but the ability is there in abundance, there's certainly something for Moyes to work with there. I certainly wouldn't write him off just because he hasn't done well at other clubs, that's the way we've signed alot of our players.

Don't get too excited about this lad.
If he was that good, he wouldn't have been sent out on loan, and secondly, the club who loaned him wouldn't have sent him back with a big thanks but no thanks.

Both Valencia and Atlético need to sell. I wouldn't be surprised if Aguero was playing in the EPL before weeks end.

Think this transfer has died. :mad:

Haven't heard anything in days and we were meant to be close to a deal. Valenca said that they didn't know anything so don't know who to believe

Dont think Aguero will this season because he wont be able to play in Champions league games as he played the other night against Panithanikos. Maybe next season tho.

Think this transfer has died. :mad:

Haven't heard anything in days and we were meant to be close to a deal. Valenca said that they didn't know anything so don't know who to believe

Keep up mate. All the UK press today are saying that it's basically a done deal, despite the noises to the contrary from Spain at the weekend.

The truth is probably somewhere in between. The UK press are obviously relying on Everton sources, which are putting the most positive spin on the situation and downplaying possible difficulties. Even so they're disturbingly vague on the question of when Banega is expected on Merseyside. Most worrying, it's far from clear whether the lad really wants to sign for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.