Rumour: New badge for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because it's been trademarked by the club doesn't exactly mean its going to be the new crest.

It could mean anything really.

They wouldn't go to the trouble of having a badge commissioned and trademarking it if they didn't intend to use it pretty thoroughly. They certainly wouldn't have two badges in circulation on clothing at once. They already have retro stuff.

It's almost like they've listened to everything the fans said ie remove Everton, keep the laurels, keep NSNO...

And done the exact opposite!

They wouldn't go to the trouble of having a badge commissioned and trademarking it if they didn't intend to use it pretty thoroughly. They certainly wouldn't have two badges in circulation on clothing at once. They already have retro stuff.
Good point tbf.

Can someone explain to me in layman's terms how trademarks work, what's the deal with the current badge cos people are saying the club's ownership of that is running out, how can that be and if it is, why don't they just renew the copyright or something? I know the same thing happened with Arsenal which is why they changed their badge, I don't understand it

Can someone explain to me in layman's terms how trademarks work, what's the deal with the current badge cos people are saying the club's ownership of that is running out, how can that be and if it is, why don't they just renew the copyright or something? I know the same thing happened with Arsenal which is why they changed their badge, I don't understand it

I'll do my best to explain it in layman's terms; it is because Bill is a muppet!!

BIPFGP-CQAAzAu8.jpg:large

200df_ORIG_disbelief.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back