Rumour: New badge for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
During that fiasco the club were assuring on the sly that the name Everton wasn't set in stone (ie, hinting it could be changed to Knowsley ****ing Town or something).

Regardless to say, the likes of leather face wouldn't give a flying one about anyone's problems with a badge.

What ?

During that fiasco the club were assuring on the sly that the name Everton wasn't set in stone (ie, hinting it could be changed to Knowsley ****ing Town or something).Regardless to say, the likes of leather face wouldn't give a flying one about anyone's problems with a badge.

This makes me so angry! However, the merchandising opportunities, what with the zoo and all...

It was in a Knowsley Council document. One of the lads like Chang Elephant or Magic Juan might have hold of stuff still. I read the memo myself when it was forwarded to me. Take it or leave it. I'm not arsed.

Robert bloody Elstone

From what I remember it was other parties spinning it to Knowsley that the profile of the borough could be boosted in the long term future with a PL football club carrying its name around the globe, but Everton did nothing to rubbish that - probably for fear of scuppering the whole move.

I'd like to see that document again.

Received an email back from everton saying

Thank you for your e-mail.

As our fans have come to expect, we are consistently looking at ways to develop and progress the Club.

Fans know that our work is diligent and consultative.

They also know that we will update them, on all matters, as soon as we can. We will remain true to both principles.

Regards

Everton Football Club

As our fans have come to expect, we are consistently looking at ways to develop and progress the Club.

They also know that we will update them, on all matters, as soon as we can. We will remain true to both principles.

Regards

Everton Football Club

"Fans know that our work is diligent and consultative"

...so they're saying that that abortion of a design has been ok'd by a focus group of supporters?

Regards

Everton Football Club

That's funny because every sentence there is a lie.

"Fans know that our work is diligent and consultative"

...so they're saying that that abortion of a design has been ok'd by a focus group of supporters?

Probably the same people who filled out that 'fans survey' from which 90% of them or what ever it was thought the club was well run.

Regards

Everton Football Club

Like the diligence prior to knocking down the wall outside the Park End ?

Or the diligence prior to us nearly selling the club to a guy who lived in a bedsit ?

Or a different kind ?

Or the diligence prior to us nearly selling the club to a guy who lived in a bedsit ?

Or a different kind ?

I agree with you here...and I hate myself for it.

Or a different kind ?

We nearly sold the club to Chico?

Lucky escape there then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back