Sack him or not

Simple question.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think we have any other choice with 2 points out of the last 24 including a few wallopings and a relegation battle looming but its not going to change anything as the problems clearly come from the tossers above and have since Moshi took over. Unless something changes above we will just continue in an infinite loop of nothingness for years to come.

I think the perception is we can't do worse and I don't think that is true.

Now that doesn't alone mean we shouldn't sack him, there is certainly a strong case to do so, but if we are going to we've got to have a plan on what comes next. And a plan longer than for the next six months. Otherwise we just further set ourselves back yet again.

We are missing DCL. Mina who’s never fit anyway. Who else we missing?
Just said this myself. I'm seeing this argument everywhere, but it's nonsense. If he can't get a tune out of basically our best line up, barring DCL of course, then he should go. And believe me, DCL is NOT the sole saviour of Everton Football Club. Benitez has no clue.

We need stability, we’re not doing anything the next season or two. I’m fine with needing a big rebuild and time and being a crap team for a few seasons in the lower half of the league.

Is he the man to do the rebuild though, do I trust him to bring in the right players, do I want the rebuild to be based on bringing in players to play his brand of anti football. Is he getting the best out of the limited tools at his current disposal. Have I seen a more dispirited group that don’t really look like they’re playing for a manager. All leaning towards no really.

He feels like another bad decision.

Spine of the team out, left with a shambles of a squad.

Other than Mina we've got full strength back 4. Last season we had Godfrey going right back one game to left back the next and then centre back and we were more solid than this.

Doucoure has missed just a couple of games.

There's absolutely no excuse for how terrible we are defensively.

Seriously, who would we get?

The last 6 haven’t worked, half our mushrooms fans turned up their noses at Moyes last time around.
I turned my nose up at Moyes. Always will. But the goalposts have changed dramatically since then.

I just want our search to go beyond "Former Manager" and/or "Lives Closest".

Other than Mina we've got full strength back 4. Last season we had Godfrey going right back one game to left back the next and then centre back and we were more solid than this.

Doucoure has missed just a couple of games.

There's absolutely no excuse for how terrible we are defensively.
There is, we haven’t replaced that joke Coleman, Keane is pony, Godfrey isn’t as good as we thought and Digne hasn’t been anywhere near where he was when we signed him for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.