2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
He picked him because we had no strikers. I doubt he'll play against Wolves.

…I think that’s fair in respect of starting games, but there have been options to change things within games. West Ham CBs, for example, we’re very comfortable against him with his back to goal & he was never going to run beyond them.

Gordon would’ve offered a different challenge, particularly getting the other side of the CBs and capable of keeping up with counter attacking wingers. i don’t think those CBs broke sweat & one of them scored the winning goal.

I cant even be arsed arguing anymore you lads stick to your agenda and leave me out of it with the edgy name calling.

Benitez will be gone soon and you can get back to calling anyone who slates a player / manager bedwetters again when you dont have an Ex RS manager at the helm.
It's weird that the only manager you don't slate is the "Ex RS manager".

Reading back I can’t make out whether playing Rondon whilst he’s unfit, had Covid or just garbage is the ‘poor manager deniers’ excuse.
Any of the above is down to the guy who selects the team every week. We know who that is and who is to blame.
Playing a stagnant forward against 2 much taller CBs in the last two games is shocking.
Guys lost the plot and needs to be booted ASAP, taking Rondon with him

Sobering to think that this schmuck will earn more in a week, than most of us on here will see in a year.

:rant:
What’s even more sobering is that it’s probably nearer 2-3 years than just a year :rant: :rant: :rant: ! Plus it’s actually possible he could be here for a couple of years!

I don’t rate Benitez tbh but he isn’t stupid. I think the penny will have dropped now that his boy is no longer cut out for the Prem.

It’s just a case of putting the team before his ego now.

Status
Not open for further replies.