Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce on changes after the break: "We organised a little, but the main message was 'If you're going to press, do it together, if you drop off, do it together.

"That was part of the trouble in the first half, where individual members of the front line pressed and with City's quality they can pass through you.

"We did as much as we could, tried as much as we could and I think that has been the same for every team bar Liverpool."

Brilliant attitude.

Allardyce on changes after the break: "We organised a little, but the main message was 'If you're going to press, do it together, if you drop off, do it together.

"That was part of the trouble in the first half, where individual members of the front line pressed and with City's quality they can pass through you.

"We did as much as we could, tried as much as we could and I think that has been the same for every team bar Liverpool."

Brilliant attitude.
We press?

Brilliant attitude.

That's batshiz insane. I mean, that's the manager's fault. He seriously can't have the team organized to the extent they know when to press and when not to press? That's literally his job. What the F has his been doing in training?

That's batshiz insane. I mean, that's the manager's fault. He seriously can't have the team organized to the extent they know when to press and when not to press? That's literally his job. What the F has his been doing in training?

Telling one player to press it would appear. No idea who though.

He is a mess. And if reports are to be believed, free to find new employment this summer. Apparently.

What more do you expect of this man?

Players still play for him and it’s not his team.

The only signings he’s made have worked- Tosun and Walcott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back