Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldado was 28 when he arrived at Spurs and perhaps already past his best years - this is what happens when you lack pace too. Of course, I think Sandro is a more skilled player than Roberto but their games are similar in many ways

The good on a player like Ramirez is that he is not selfish and will be the perfect Koeman attacker in that he will provide the outlet to the best scoring option if he can't himself

Yes.

YES

Are you back for the summer FCFrand????

Like Sandro a lot, should adjust well to the Premiership - reminds me a bit of a Young Soldado. Can play anywhere in attacking third but probably best suited to CF. Smart, tenacious, good passing & movement and confidence for a goalscorer. Lacks top end pace or dribbling but has the right combination of requisite skills to play at the highest level, IMHO

Soldado was 28 when he arrived at Spurs and perhaps already past his best years - this is what happens when you lack pace too. Of course, I think Sandro is a more skilled player than Roberto but their games are similar in many ways

The good on a player like Ramirez is that he is not selfish and will be the perfect Koeman attacker in that he will provide the outlet to the best scoring option if he can't himself

If signing Sandro means we have to put up with this ted again, I think we should call the whole thing off right now

Any predictions on when this gets announced? If it's all done and dusted and we are just waiting for the official announcement, what do we think would be the likely time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back