Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but apparently the man himself has just said on sky that he knows 'nothing' of a move to Everton and is just concentrating on the tournament. Twitter is in meltdown so I thought I'd spread the wealth here too. I'm a kindly sort in that way.
He must be concentrating really hard

Spanish commentary said he has signed for us: nothing official announced. Just like Sky commentators the other day. Gun being jumped a bit.

Walsh and Koeman were spotted watching Sandro, Koeman also pictured with his agent. Every rag going including the reliable ones were running with the Sandro to Everton stuff, the Times even going as far as saying we'd agreed terms.

You then come on here with your incredible in the knowness, and state a deal for Sandro is done and you have "proof" although you wouldn't tell anyone who asked what that proof was.

It was then reported that Sandro had a medical at Atletico Madrid and was going there instead despite the upcoming hearing over the transfer ban. Every media source in Spain were running with it that he was joining Atletico.

You then come on here with your intheknowness, and apologise saying he's now going to Atletico and not here like you were led to believe (I can't be bothered but I'm sure someone will check the vaults).

The Atletico transfer ban was then upheld, and suddenly every media source was saying Everton were back in the game and were now actually favourites.

You then come back on backtracking once again saying "see I told you all he had signed and none of you believed me" and labelling yourself (rather embarrassingly) the "king of ITK's".

Your other "ITK" shouts were Pickford and Keane. That is incredible "intheknowness" oh mighty one as neither have been linked anywhere with a move to us at all have they? Neither were constantly regarded as top targets and odds on to join were they?

LOL.

Oh, and you thought you'd add a bit more by telling everyone to not get carried away with Klaassen as he was nowhere near over the line as was being reported.

Before he was announced signed sealed and delivered 24 hours later.

You're an absolute whopper of the highest order and the fact a few on here are actually giving you some credibility with regards to your "intheknowness" is quite frankly embarrassing.

Whopper.

Touched a nerve.

The in and out of sandro was down to a couple of people stumbling bumbling over transfer dealings.
Its no coincidence a week or so ago steve walsh has been far more involved with transfer dealings recently and hey presto. 2 quick, well done signings. With 2 other people no were to be seen.
But hey, i aint mad at cha

ue
Touched a nerve.

The in and out of sandro was down to a couple of people stumbling bumbling over transfer dealings.
Its no coincidence a week or so ago steve walsh has been far more involved with transfer dealings recently and hey presto. 2 quick, well done signings. With 2 other people no were to be seen.
But hey, i aint mad at cha
Shut up you whopper !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back