Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha just seen that exchange on twitter with the Spanish agent, we've made ourselves look a bit daft there. Onto the next target and hopefully that goes a bit smoother.
It was never going to happen.

NEA tbh. He's not going to fill the boots of Lukaku.

It is hard to have any sense of humour when there is nothing but despondent melancholy and despair. And I think I speak for all here on GOT. We have (Everton) completely stuffed up this window (as per usual). Arsenal (and probably West Ham) will nab all our targets and we'll end up on deadline date getting Valencia on loan)
What on Earth are you talking about lad? You're on here every day with yer big werdz to show how clever you are, then you say something daft like that to disprove it. Say what YOU want about the window, but you don't speak for me. We ain't even got into second gear yet.

His movement off the ball, opening up space for others (Klaassen) to use, would be something very special for us.

But, y'know...there are other strikers and stuff. Hope he signs though.

Which foot is that then

f3c60383fc449800576e36ba8dc82576.gif

What on Earth are you talking about lad? You're on here every day with yer big werdz to show how clever you are, then you say something daft like that to disprove it. Say what YOU want about the window, but you don't speak for me. We ain't even got into second gear yet.
Sorry Mush but you are just running from reality. I do in fact speak for you, but you are in a state of denial.
It might take some time, but you will come around to reality Mush.
You are in my thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back