Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he actually won anything...whilst being on the pitch in a final or contributed to a league winning campaign?

You must have really wanted us to sign Luke Chadwick, Mike Newell, Jeff Kenner, Pascal Cygan, Alexey Smertin.

The levels of stupidity in your posts are quite impressive.

As if you have to have won a league\cup, at the age of 21 to be considered anything other than a no mark.

Maybe we should have signed every Wigan player after they won the FA Cup because that must make them great players? lol

IMG_4563.webp

You must have really wanted us to sign Luke Chadwick, Mike Newell, Jeff Kenner, Pascal Cygan, Alexey Smertin.

The levels of stupidity in your posts are quite impressive.

As if you have to have won a league\cup, at the age of 21 to be considered anything other than a no mark.

Maybe we should have signed every Wigan player after they won the FA Cup because that must make them great players? lol

Tbf we did it with Blackpool and Alan Ball, I know it was only a World Cup but hey..........

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember any bed wetting over Claus Thompson or Mitch Ward's £40M release clauses.

I do remember us having years of squads full of players we couldn't give away.

We all want us to be top of europe's elite, but for now, I'd say this is progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back