Scott Dann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal fancy Distin . Thats true . Hes 33 an' in last year of an expensive Contract .
Dann is a Mickey - RS however .. So , itd make sense IF Distin or Jags go ...

Until the Arse move for Jags :rolleyes:

you'd think that, but with fabregas and Nasri leaving, plus Cliche gone, I reckon they'll be in for a tough season next year, not really a good club to join, especially with their wage structure. Jagielka would be better staying here or going somewhere where they're actually going to challenge for something (or have the ability to ramp his pay up as and when the england experience mounts).

Arsenal might not even qualify for the Champs league proper, and they might not get anywhere near this season coming.

Personally I think he'll do better staying with us, he'll stand out more and get more England caps.

As already said Danns a RS and as they are looking hard for a CB and there need is greater , lets be honest he would be first choice there ... reckon he will end up there if anywhere.
Arse more likely to persuade Cahill or Samba to fill there CB problem .....

I cant see Arse paying more than 2m for him, hes worth more than that to us, he was amazing at times last Season, IF we could get back our 5m plus change, I might consider it, with Super Joey being back and other options, but not for the money tight arse Wenger will offer, no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.