• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Big payday for Buckie coming up
My brother phoned as the draw was coming on so I muted it but knew the key numbers so an instant reaction to ball 7 - Celtic, 8 ….Buckie Thistle . There‘s 3 young players who could play in higher leagues who’ll be keen to show their talents off, 3 or 4 who are well used to the Highland League “ we take no prisoners” attitude , throw a few experienced calmer heads and it’ll be quite a game…..I hope . Could be a total thrashing of part timers , or one of the biggest shocks in Scottish Cup history , I’ll settle for something in between ! With a wee bit of organisation I can see a 1000 plus travelling to Glasgae , ‘ Mon i Jags! 😀

My brother phoned as the draw was coming on so I muted it but knew the key numbers so an instant reaction to ball 7 - Celtic, 8 ….Buckie Thistle . There‘s 3 young players who could play in higher leagues who’ll be keen to show their talents off, 3 or 4 who are well used to the Highland League “ we take no prisoners” attitude , throw a few experienced calmer heads and it’ll be quite a game…..I hope . Could be a total thrashing of part timers , or one of the biggest shocks in Scottish Cup history , I’ll settle for something in between ! With a wee bit of organisation I can see a 1000 plus travelling to Glasgae , ‘ Mon i Jags! 😀
Manager grew up a few streets away from me a year or two younger. Be some achievement for him and the players to get a result in that game. ICT still dining out on the super caley go ballistic headlines all these years later!

Manager grew up a few streets away from me a year or two younger. Be some achievement for him and the players to get a result in that game. ICT still dining out on the super caley go ballistic headlines all these years later!
Yeah Graeme “ Spider” Stewart is rather pleased at the moment. He may have calmed down a bit as I don’t recall him getting so many red cards this season, you can still hear his voice from across the other side of the pitch where we stand! They’ll give it a go as it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity for them but winning a trophy, preferably the Highland League, is a priority this season.

I actually won two tickets from Northsound for Caley’s next round cup game home to Aberdeen , if I remember right Aberdeen won 1-0 . They were doing a roaring trade in “ Super Caley go ballistic…” T shirts!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back