• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

1-0 win for Benfica at Ibrox and that's that. Oh well there's still the possibility of a domestic clean sweep.

Perhaps this might be the year that Benfica break the Bela Guttman curse.

btw Have the Rangers posters that used to post on this thread left? I haven't noticed them in a while.

Yeah, a frustrating couple of games. They were there for the taking, but we lack a bit of quality up front and we have quite a few injuries to first team players. Especially up front, starting Scott Wright vs Benfica should tell you all you need to know about the number of injuries.

I still pop on here quite often, I just haven't posted anything for a while. If I'm one of the posters you were meaning.

Yeah, a frustrating couple of games. They were there for the taking, but we lack a bit of quality up front and we have quite a few injuries to first team players. Especially up front, starting Scott Wright vs Benfica should tell you all you need to know about the number of injuries.

I still pop on here quite often, I just haven't posted anything for a while. If I'm one of the posters you were meaning.
Yeah you were one of them mate and there was Laudo as well. It's good to know that one of you are still around anyway.

Sorry...who are you?

You can feel your heart sink whenever Wright or Matondo either start or come on as a sub, Dessers up front though is the main concern going into the run in, a diabolically bad footballer that you just know will fluff his lines in the big moments. Needing Roofe to somehow stay fit and give us a bit of payback tbh!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back