• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
According to Google though Rangers have a game in hand over Celtic. Google says that Rangers have two games left, and by my calculations if Rangers win those then the league trophy is heading for Ibrox!
Rangers do have a game in hand and two games untill the league splits and then the top six play each other to complete the fixtures.

According to Google though Rangers have a game in hand over Celtic. Google says that Rangers have two games left, and by my calculations if Rangers win those then the league trophy is heading for Ibrox!
You and your reliance on Google is quite something, you're having a mare on here.
At least get your facts right about how many games one of your many teams Rangers have to go before gobbing off.
Do you now actually accept if Celtic win all their games the title is theirs?
How many times by both sides of the divide do you need to be told?

You and your reliance on Google is quite something, you're having a mare on here.
At least get your facts right about how many games one of your many teams Rangers have to go before gobbing off.
Do you now actually accept if Celtic win all their games the title is theirs?
How many times by both sides of the divide do you need to be told?
You're talking crap as per usual. Rangers have a game in hand on Celtic and well you know it.

Hmm the irony of you telling someone else to get their "facts" right.

You're talking crap as per usual. Rangers have a game in hand on Celtic and well you know it.

Hmm the irony of you telling someone else to get their "facts" right.
You still haven't grasped this have you?
Yes Rangers have a game in hand which if they win puts them 2 points ahead of Celtic, therefore if Celtic win all of their games including the old firm game at Parkhead they will be champions.
I've got my facts correct but Google seems to have led you astray 🤣

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back