• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Celtic beating Citeh.
I know a friendly.
But...if Citeh hammered Celtic, all the farmers league jokes start.
Funny old game....
How many appearances do you reckon
Wilson-Esbrand , McAtee, Simpson-Pusey, Susoho, Mbete & Hamilton will make For City this year ?

Everton are obviously miles off city but I also don’t see Sligo , Sligo reserves , battling to midtable in the Prem . Never too much to read into Pre-season is there , although I do imagine it might give a boost to the Celtic team and that could be useful to the season particularly as I think this is one of their later friendlies.

How many appearances do you reckon
Wilson-Esbrand , McAtee, Simpson-Pusey, Susoho, Mbete & Hamilton will make For City this year ?

Everton are obviously miles off city but I also don’t see Sligo , Sligo reserves , battling to midtable in the Prem . Never too much to read into Pre-season is there , although I do imagine it might give a boost to the Celtic team and that could be useful to the season particularly as I think this is one of their later friendlies.
That's my point H.
Pre season means nothing.
Although Celtic maybe stepped things up a bit,season starts soon.

Two matches for me so far in the League Cup, Buckie v Falkirk , then the other night v Dundee United. Full timers against part time told in both games with easy wins in the end. Falkirk looked the better of the two teams, fast inter passing attacking football, they should do well in the Championship. United were ok , pretty solid but nothing special on show.
Decent crowds ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back