• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

I say again. Scottish football is almost finished. There's no intrigue left in the game.
Only thing that could re-energise things up here is the that old chestnut-get Rangers/celtic into the English league somehow and let the rest battle it out for the Scottish league with a more 'level playing field'
That would be quite intriguing?

Only thing that could re-energise things up here is the that old chestnut-get Rangers/celtic into the English league somehow and let the rest battle it out for the Scottish league with a more 'level playing field'
If you could get rid of the sectarian bigots ( you can't ) then it would be interesting for us south of the border but I suspect that without the wealth of the old firm that the Scottish league would resemble the league of Wales

Instead of joining the sfl yous should've joined the English pyramid when you started again...
I'm sure law courts would've sighted cardiff, Wrexham Swansea, derry, Newport to name a few.

If you could get rid of the sectarian bigots ( you can't ) then it would be interesting for us south of the border but I suspect that without the wealth of the old firm that the Scottish league would resemble the league of Wales
We'd welcome them to bugger off.
Hearts Hibs aberdeen get good crowds when those 2 don't visit.
More of a level playing field

The facepainter has been swamped with work ever since due to the continual publicity to his imagined plight!! 😉
Not imagined mate, very real, and it always gets a bite 🙂
She's now selling the big issue in Argyle Street.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back