Scottish players

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always associate Scottish players with Liverpool. They've had more of them than any English outfit I think.

Joe Harper, John Connolly, John Collins. All had a connection with Hibs. Harper was Hibs record buy at £100,000 in 1974. He joined a winning team and was unfairly blamed for disrupting it.
Collins started out with Hibs, became manager in 2006 and promptly won a trophy.
Connolly flattered to deceive.

Fair enough, I thought it was quite weird with him, everyone seemed to rate him when he first arrived and then he just went crap.

I'm not sure if this played a part mate but I remember Moyes mentioned Naysmiths mum was really ill and he was travelling up and down from Scotland nearly every other day for a long time to see her. Sure that would have taken its toll on him mentally and physically.

Way before my time but I'm surprised no one has mentioned Alex Parker. Sharp Gray and Ferguson are the obvious choices for me.with an honourable mention for Pat Nevin

Dunc, loves us as much as we love him

Naismith, wish we had 11 like him, we'd win everything, I will never forgive Bobby.

Sharpy, enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.