SCRAP VAR

Oddball

Player Valuation: £1m
var has confirmed what we already knew- games are rigged. years ago the bought and paid for pundits used to say `the referees got it wrong because they didnt have the benefit we have of replays` now its even worse. the only explanation i can come up with is corruption

ToffeeDan

Player Valuation: £70m
Leaning into or away from the ball is relatively normal. Iwobo's top half of his arm touched the ball - close to his short shirt sleeve. Why the laws appear to argue that's "hand" is beyond me - it's just an excuse to award a penalty.

zook

Player Valuation: £15m
I'm fine with having VAR, there just need to be transparency with the decisions that are made, more consistency and actual competent human beings running it.

VAR in the Premier League currently has none of the above.

So many things go unanswered and unexplained.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks