Scunny Away - FA Cup - AutoCup Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Player Valuation: £70m
Right, it's my own fault for not signing up at the start of the season like i wanted to the the AutoCup scheme. Just reading Elstone's blog on the OS and it seems that even the ST holders on the scheme will be going to a ballot for their tickets.

Now i haven't missed a game this season, and it looks like i won't be considered for a ticket even though i have been to every game, as AutoCups are given priority.

Now is there anyone on this scheme who would give up there ticket as i want to keep up my 100% record this season.

Know it's a longshot like, i'm willing to pay double, maybe more for a ticket.

Cheers

Right, it's my own fault for not signing up at the start of the season like i wanted to the the AutoCup scheme. Just reading Elstone's blog on the OS and it seems that even the ST holders on the scheme will be going to a ballot for their tickets.

Now i haven't missed a game this season, and it looks like i won't be considered for a ticket even though i have been to every game, as AutoCups are given priority.

Now is there anyone on this scheme who would give up there ticket as i want to keep up my 100% record this season.

Cheers

Just to say , I ordered 8 for this the other day , the kids wanna go .

She said , " Oooohhh " , in other words , " This will be HARD " , and I GET TICKETS .

YOUS HAVE BEEN WARNED .

Be EARLY .

Cheers

We'll talk over the weekend , kid .

Nah mate, i go with a gang of lads normally, get the train most of the time to games. On me todd satdee though

Should join a club, rarely ever let down for tickets.

I never get let down ever normally mate, always get a ticket, just with Scunny being so low for the allocation and priority going to the autocup scheme looks like ill struggle despite me going to every game this year so far

Like yourself i go to all the away games, but i joined the Auto Cup scheme after the time we had the same problem with tickets for the Macclesfield game, i eventually got them but will never go through that again, hence joining the scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.