2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
One's in turkey, the other is a turkey.

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 20.42.04.png

True although we simply can't have Kenny as a serious option at RB this summer mate and Holgate doesn't get forward enough to be a serious option there.
I agree, but I’m not sure he would be any better. He gets really bad reviews from Spurs fans. It could bgood money after bad.

He has other options, so we would not get him cheap. He would probably want a minimum of two year deal. I really don’t think we should be going down that route with a bad player.

I agree, but I’m not sure he would be any better. He gets really bad reviews from Spurs fans. It could bgood money after bad.

He has other options, so we would not get him cheap. He would probably want a minimum of two year deal. I really don’t think we should be going down that route with a bad player.

Tbf Gray was getting really bad reviews on here by Leicester fans.

Two sides to every story as the saying goes.

Tbf Gray was getting really bad reviews on here by Leicester fans.

Two sides to every story as the saying goes.
I take that point, but we would be unbelievably lucky to get another free transfer working out like Demari Gray. In this instance the likelihood is he’s really poor.

Hasn’t been a week since the farcical transfer window and Coleman is injured already.
Our weakest position which for 3 years hasn’t been addressed by Brands
How did this buffoon get a 3 year deal?
What an absolute cock up!!!
I would presume that each summer transfer window, the manager at that point has seen other areas of the team strengthening as more important.

Even last year they could’ve signed Sidibe but Carlo Ancelotti didn’t want to, he wanted to strengthen the midfield.

We could have use the money we spent on Godfrey for a right back I suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.