2024/25 Seamus Coleman

Sixty grand, sixty grand, sixty grand, sixty grand, sixty grand, sixty grand, sixty grand, sixty grand, sixty grand, sixty grand, sixty grand.
You can't question Coleman's commitment. Dyche picks the team not him.
Show the lad some respect. He has been a brilliant player for us.
Nobody questions Coleman's commitment. I question his ability and his leadership.

He's been past it 5 years. He is symptomatic of Everton as a club: living on distant past glories.

Not his fault though, the abuse in this thread tonight is embarrassing.
He should have retired gracefully. I have cheered Seamus for years as an Irishman for club and country. But his rallying cries are platitudes at this point. He needs to go. He's way past it and hasn't the decency to demand of himself the standards he likes to proclaim he and the club possess. He's simply another part of the problem.

Nobody questions Coleman's commitment. I question his ability and his leadership.

He's been past it 5 years. He is symptomatic of Everton as a club: living on distant past glories.
You called him a fraud. He probably classes himself as an Evertonian.
If Dyche picked Patterson tomorrow for the match Coleman wouldn't get a say.

You called him a fraud. He probably classes himself as an Evertonian.
If Dyche picked Patterson tomorrow for the match Coleman wouldn't get a say.
His performances now are fraudulent as he cannot live up to the standards he proclaims he possesses.

He is way past it. He should have the decency to recognise he is not up to it anymore and stop insulting the public with his platitudinous calls to arms.

But yeah, he doesn't pick himself. That's definitely on the manager who has rapidly lost the credit he had from people like me in three matches.

You’ve done nothing but blame the players, but Coleman our captain isn’t at fault?!

I’m confused mate, unless you’ve done what you said and got bladdered….
Well yeah, I did have a few beers thanks ha.

No, he's culpable for sure, but the things I've read in this thread are unbelievable to be honest.

Such knee-jerk disgraceful comments on a player that has been so good for us over the years.

We all get old, at least we still have him available, sad I know but that's where we're at.

I'm all for giving Dixon a shot, just not into what I had to read over these last few pages.

As for the shot at @PheonixIreland..

He's the most obvious hateful individual I've had the displeasure of having to deal with in some time.

If you can't see that, then sack the manager..

He should have retired gracefully. I have cheered Seamus for years as an Irishman for club and country. But his rallying cries are platitudes at this point. He needs to go. He's way past it and hasn't the decency to demand of himself the standards he likes to proclaim he and the club possess. He's simply another part of the problem.
I don't disagree but let's not hate on the man because he makes himself available to our cause.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back