2024/25 Seamus Coleman

English players can afford to do that when there's a wealth of talent waiting to replace them

This makes absolutely no sense. It’s not up to Coleman to wait until Ireland have a right back he seems good enough to replace him to pop up.

Apparently he loves us and would sacrifice loads for us. He’s an absolute fraudster.

This makes absolutely no sense. It’s not up to Coleman to wait until Ireland have a right back he seems good enough to replace him to pop up.

Apparently he loves us and would sacrifice loads for us. He’s an absolute fraudster.
It absolutely does make sense if you're passionate about your country mate. I know it's just another game for England but Ireland are in the pits football wise at the moment and if I was Séamus and my country called me up I'd say yes everytime

It absolutely does make sense if you're passionate about your country mate. I know it's just another game for England but Ireland are in the pits football wise at the moment and if I was Séamus and my country called me up I'd say yes everytime

Well people should probably start acknowledging that he happily puts his country before Everton then and stop pretending he’s some absolute warrior who would die for the cause for us.

Fraud.

Well people should probably start acknowledging that he happily puts his country before Everton then and stop pretending he’s some absolute warrior who would die for the cause for us.

Fraud.

Whilst I wouldn't call him a "fraud" as I think he's a great Evertonian

One thing I have noticed today is people invoking Seamus Coleman's name to chase clout on twitter in particular

Trying to make everyone see what "great blues" they are by association

I think that is wrong and clearly happening

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.