2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
First question at the Fulham presser will be:

‘How important is it to get DCL fully fit?’

Same question that him, Lampard and Benitez had to answer every single week. Inexcusable at this point.
A smart club would brief on what to and what not to ask, DCL being in the not to. Then again press conferences are a pointless exercise

He will have 8/10 press conferences as a Everton manager, then he will be gone, not seen anything that resembles a team that he's trying to develop?

Forget about signings for a moment as the players we have should be streets ahead of the Swiss 2nd Division team the Wigan team and the Bolton team, his team just doesn't look like scoring which is exactly what went on at Burnley before he was sacked.

We are playing very low level teams here and not even look like scoring.

Like I say 8 games in the fans will realise he is dyer and we are as well

He will have 8/10 press conferences as a Everton manager, then he will be gone, not seen anything that resembles a team that he's trying to develop?

Forget about signings for a moment as the players we have should be streets ahead of the Swiss 2nd Division team the Wigan team and the Bolton team, his team just doesn't look like scoring which is exactly what went on at Burnley before he was sacked.

I think you need to get off the internet for a bit mate.

The downside will be that we actually have an easy start. So when the club throw the first 3/4 games down the toilet like they did last year it will put him in the same impossible position it put Lampard.

Dyche will then be strung along until mid jan when the club will pull the trigger before hiring a new manager on 29th Jan and singing no one and a large section of the fan base will enable this.

Horrible horrible club we have become.

Was it Ashley Barnes that was his bruiser at Burnley? We've no luck signing players and expecting them to run let alone run fast so it's a sure fire thing the nets been cast for some wwf type to start clotheslining CB's whilst we all pray the araldite on Cal-Lewin has cured.

Was it Ashley Barnes that was his bruiser at Burnley? We've no luck signing players and expecting them to run let alone run fast so it's a sure fire thing the nets been cast for some wwf type to start clotheslining CB's whilst we all pray the araldite on Cal-Lewin has cured.
Ashley Barnes always seemed to turn up whenever I watched Burnley, a grock but good at what he did. Half expected him to show up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.